Sunday 20 November 2016

Carbohydrate Chemistry Series

Hello,

I haven't mentioned this in the past but I am actually enrolled in an Organic Chemistry of Biological Compounds course.

I want to make a directory of all the topics I've covered in my class on this blog. Personally, it will be more for my own use than yours, but I hope that people who Google the subject topics will also find utility in the content I'm about to begin posting.

I'm going to create a series on the sidebar dedicated to the subject matter that pertains to Carbohydrate Chemistry. Later in the month, I might create another series for Peptide Chemistry; corresponding to the units covered in the semester.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this topic in my last biochemistry class. This information that youve shared is quite helpful for me, Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete