Monday 20 March 2017

A Quick Update!

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit late to posting this, but I think all my readers should be aware that as of right now I am not in any chemistry courses, and so I don't have any content to write about for the time being.

However, I am regularly updating my Instagram page @chemistryfamous, where I showcase the structure and functions of different compounds in the universe. Check out my work there.

To those of you who are currently using the blog for the CHM243 series, I hope that my content has been of value to you. If you can, please get in touch with me and give me your feedback! My email is ramisnazir@gmail.com. You can also find me on Facebook.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I always wait for any updation from your side as you always provide very useful stuff through your blog.Keep writing this chemistry oriented blog.

    ReplyDelete